Thread: Rare 370z’s
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Yes beautiful and tasteful color on the Z the 2018 and 2019 Chicane yellow “heritage edition” 370Z is part of the Z history and according to the Nissan rep I spoke to said it will be a future collectors item.
Ya but the 2019 will be more valuable because there were even less made in 2019 and the 2018's didn't have the factory backup camera. Yes, minor details like that make a big difference in price in collector car appraisals and auctions decades down the road. Of course, so does all original factory paint (PPF is your friend).

I was in the market for the car during the 2020 model year, so I got a passion red, which is great in its own right because it's the final model year and the most elegant colour. However, if I was buying a year earlier I would have gotten a yellow heritage edition just for its rarity.

Last edited by viiv; 11-08-2021 at 11:13 AM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote