View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke370z View Post
Bought a 12 touring a/t a few months back so far I've installed FI CBE, art test pipes, z1 CAI. this will be the first car I've had tuned so I don't know anything about it. What's the difference between ecutek and uprev. I live near Seattle, wa. So would I be better off going with a remote tune via specialty z ,z1 or finding a local shop with a dyno? Also I'm considering doing the z1 upper and lower intake manifolds, is it worth the money? I plan on staying NA with this car but I'd like to get the most out of it. I apologize for all the questions but would greatly appreciate any information. Thanks
I have the upper and lower on my car and I could tell a difference, and with the core charge, it's not too rough on the wallet.

Coming from Uprev, I'd recommend going with EcuTek out the gate. It's just the better software. You'll need a cable for either option if you go the remote tuning route.

Jon @ Z1 is excellent. I've heard nothing but great things about Seb @ Specialty Z as well, so you'll be in more than capable hands with whatever you decide there.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote