View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

First thing to ask yourself is your budget.

Uprev and ECUTEK both have added features which are additional $$ that are extremely recommended but you have to ask yourself if you're going to be utilizing any of these.

Uprev is cost effective and can get the job done

ECUTEK is the better software and comes with plenty of added features at 1/4 $$$ than Uprev

If all you want is better overall performance stick with Uprev, a dyno tune is what you want for both, email tunes with Uprev will require a TUNER cable to download/upload the files whereas a physical dyno tune wont.

I'd suggest you start searching for tuners in your area and pick their brains a bit on their recommendations. I usually go with whatever software my trusted tuner is more comfortable with since there WILL be issues, you want someone that can fix/point you in the right direction.

Good luck.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote