View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 01:13 AM   #582 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

So some updates on that intake: Unfortunately it didn't really work out, while the fabricator did about as good of a job as one could do with that hilariously limited space and offset there just wasn't enough airflow, car maxed out at 9psi (for comparison I did 15psi with that K&N filter and a little over 17psi with a turboguard). Because it was hand made it was shaped similar to a box which is going to be pretty rough on the airflow since it would have to make a couple 90 degree turns. I'm assuming it could probably work if a similar piece was cnc machined or used some high temp 3d printed plastic to create smooth angles instead but I have no way of doing that.

I have not given up however, I have a couple other ideas I plan on trying out later this week/next week instead.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote