View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 06:24 PM   #538 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

It is very obvious Max is the darling child and Lewis is the champion many are tiered of. It does not matter where he places his car the critics will say it's his fault. Max constantly forces his rivals wide as he did Lewis again in this race. Lewis bailed because he had no place to go. So he doesn't drive aggressively enough in this circumstance according to others and he criticized for leaving Max a sucker hole. I am amazed again that Max supporters are like, what did you expect Max to do but go for it. LMAO, what happened to no wrecking your multimillion dollar car and winning the championships? At his skill level, you are telling me he can't judge time and distance? In the Silverstone incident people made the observation that Lewis had no chance of making the apex and therefore it was his fault. Well, he was spot on the apex in this situation and when Max forced him wide he missed the apex totally. I guess all things are not equal!

The bottom line, RB should be so far in front of MB to claim the championships already. MB all but conceded the championships to them this year knowing RB had superior car. What happened to the cries that MB could not stand up to RB in equal cars. MB may not win the championship but RB has been out classed by better drive and manufacturer.

Oh and let's make another great decision to build their own engine before the next season with all the new regulation changes. Come on McClaren!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote