View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

This thread again??

I'm sorry, but its ridiculous that you ask "whats the loud noise when I powershift?" and then you claim you have any kind of mechanical inclination? Is that a joke? You know how transmissions work?

Someone who has built 1700hp vipers and has done maintenance on race cars doesnt ask why his car thunks when he pointlessly abuses it.

I know what it is, why its doing it and how to make it stop, but you can figure it out yourself with that attitude you have when people try to talk some sense into you.
You don't go faster by ramming gears, you are inevitably spinning tires in your 1-2 and 2-3 shifts and that is making you go slower.

Sorry bud, good luck in your quest to destroy the car.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote