View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
2string1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster
2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute2string1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The are LEDs soldered to a circuit board. You can change out the LED but it's not like unscrewing a light bulb. This is the same for the kick plates as well as the instrument cluster and triple gauge cluster.

That shouldn't have been a difficult search. Perhaps you need to rethink your search strategy. When you use your favorite search engine, one trick is to add the phrase site:the370z.com to specify only results from this domain
Thanks! Can you provide me with one link on this forum that says you have to buy the kick plate as a whole unit or buy the bulb from a dealer to be soldered in? I would like to see what I missed. My Google is not so smart or maybe I'm not and my phrasing is bad.

Last edited by 2string1; 08-28-2021 at 05:09 PM.
2string1 is offline   Reply With Quote