View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 03:36 PM   #459 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
They seem so unfocused in the past years. Make no friends and crap on Renault. They lack any tact or grace. Im happy we have competition but RedBull management are toxic. Max is just as bad being raised by a tool such as Jos. If he wins thats nice.

I think he will have very difficult times to match anyone like MS or LH. He lacks an appeal and any character. Rather boring to be honest he is to me. He is predictable on the track, weaves, uses the full limit but lacks a creative flow overall. He literally will risk the entire car and team's effort in one circumstance vs the larger picture. His lack of tact and the ability to UN-FOCUS on the now hurts him in my book.

His father's influence over him and the team is obvious. Enabled easily by Horner and the idiot Marko. Their efforts after UK GP were world class idiocy. As if no other had ever hit them ever lol. Ricci left for good reason. He has been very public about that BS there after his Baku mess Max caused. The team failed to move Max over and Ricci warned them it would end badly. Yea Max is just amazing.

Frankly - over rated in certain categories - like big picture thinking, maximizing results in the face of issues and maybe talking less and driving more.
I couldn't agree more!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote