View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 05:29 PM   #392 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
A known 'pure racer' speaks on the sad racing incident and Max stupidity!

In the words of very respected racing driver Randy Pobst:

“Clean pass attempt by Hamilton. Verstappen saw him (Or dang well should have!) and turned in anyway, causing the contact. Hamilton actually backed off trying to avoid him. I had the exact incident in my very first pro win, in Volkswagen Cup St Petersburg, FL, 1985. I got into his vision in the brake zone, but the driver turned in , reactively. Too late, sorry, the car is already there, and you have seen it. You must now leave a lane; racing room. This is utterly clear to me. Racing is about vision. Who can see whom. Don’t hit what you can see! (Yeah, that car in your peripheral vision right when you were just about to turn in)”
LMAO, you stole my thunder. You posted as I was writing!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote