View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 08:55 PM   #526 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
I agree with being amazed by how much belt slip I'm getting. I have followed your build for quite some time and gave me the confidence with this kit. I'll be following your next build as well
I appreciate you following my build and with it helping you with your build. I almost wonder if your OEM tensioner might be maxed out due to the belt being too tight and isn't taking up the slack anymore or if the tensioner got damaged for the same reason. Before I switched over to Topgunz's tensioner pulley, I was using another fabricators set up which ended up damaging 2 idler pulleys and my OEM tensioner due to my tensioner being maxed out.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote