View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 08:50 PM   #387 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Max has been coddled all his life and it is obvious he has never had to fight to get to the top. Yes he has talent and is number two in that department but he is a wuss if he has to battle. I have played sports all my life and baseball paid for my college. I would taunt pitchers because most were soft and were not mentally tough. I would challenge them in many ways just to see if they give me the old high and tight. Most wouldn't and of those that did they did it timidly. Max is like that, just another punk with talent and no fight. He has not one a championship and wants the respect and honor that come with it. Do you think for one minute any of the other champions on the grid would hove done anything different than Lewis...hell no! Kimi would have taken him out just for chits and giggles LMAO.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote