View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #238 (permalink)
ZRud3Bwoy
Banned

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport
ZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond reputeZRud3Bwoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Fiiiiiine. We already have his asinine fb to work with and not like it's hard to figure out locations with how insecure the site it nowadays. Having invalid certs and out of data forum software can come in handy this time I guess.

Lmao bro you’re legit a loser you know Dam well you won’t do anything even if I gave you my address you’re just upset someone put you in your place on a forum and crying over it

Like listen to yourself you’re legit crying breaking your keyboard cause I’m clowning you and picked admin tuning �� since you’re a tough guy just to prove you’re all internet talk I’ll give you my address personally and give you a week and I promise you won’t even do anything then you’ll say address is fake etc ��

Last edited by ZRud3Bwoy; 07-12-2021 at 10:11 AM.