View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 11:47 AM   #52 (permalink)
Pajama
Base Member

Drives: Black 2009 370z 7AT
Pajama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nr7 View Post
I wish I could say I am a new owner, but I bought a 2010 Sport Touring Roadster 6sp back in February and have been waiting 4 and a half months to get approved to post on the forums.

I could have certainly used some advice from the knowledgeable folks on this forum, while getting the vehicle ready to travel. The best of which would have been not to buy such a flawed, unreliable, poorly designed POS car for such a trip.

$15k for a 2010 Sport/Touring Roadster with 28k miles in excellent condition seemed like such a great deal at the time What a seemingly great car with great performance and Japanese reliability to take on a 4 month post-Covid trip around the perimeter of the US? But little did I know, I would have been better off looking at Yugos. Thousands in upgrades and repairs is hopes of making it into decently reliable transport leaves me stuck and broke down in a hot, expensive, sweat trap where no one is willing to work on the car. Even the dealer here refuses to work on this POS.

Sorry for the down trodden tone, maybe after another few thousand dollars I'll be able to come up with something nice to say.

I hope your car gets you through the day w/o a $1000 repair bill.

That really sucks, I waited for a very long time to get approved also. Like a month or something. I think I have a CV/Axle issue going on 40k miles on it 2009. Maybe its people beating on cars at first and trading out.
Pajama is offline   Reply With Quote