Thread: TT or NA?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:39 AM   #41 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
As someone I consider a “forum friend” (hope to meet in real life someday, so get your azz to a Daytona or Sebring hpde already), I kinda figured you posted your crash bar pic for

But any excuse to engage in a bit of a technical discussion is always fun and good for the ‘ol noggin.

I always try to come at topics from the most dumbed down and simple perspective since I’m not very smart, I also try to remember there’s alot of less experienced folks that read this stuff, like the OP, and it’s important to provide both sides of the argument so to speak so they get more educated.

So much agreement LOL. I think a few of us old play devil's advocate to do just exactly what you said. I started my journey at the same place the OP is at and now hopefully am paying it forward to the new comers.

As for you and I my brother I will see you sometime hopefully in the next year. You get to know people through this platform and it is like we have been friends forever. Stay cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote