View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 12:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossJ View Post
So bare with me, I'm not a vet on here or smart when it comes to cars, like most of you on here.

I take my care to a performance shop in town, who's been amazing, up till this issue (and it may not be their fault necessarily).

They recommended (as well did Seb) the aem50-1200 fuel pump.

How big is the pump? aem50-1200
Do you have a FP gague? No - but this may be my next purchase
Did you drill the pump assembly? No idea - I don't think it needed it? (Again, I'm not a car guy to this extent)
Are you still returnless or is it a return style? I'm guessing it's the same as stock. Nothing changed but the pump.

Just know, I'm not the smartest with cars, but I do not make any changes to the engine without first talking to Seb about it.

Thanks for your help and questions guys.
This is AEM 340L E85 Pump (AEM 50-1200) I'm using now with (no barb) just hose clamp with no issues after over a year. My regulator has been previously drilled wider though as per the Stillen SC instructions for a larger than stock fuel pump.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AEM 340L E85 Fuel Pump.jpg (109.3 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Optimiser; 06-24-2021 at 12:45 AM.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote