View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 01:11 PM   #322 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

The better your sims peddle box is the better it will translate to your car. It is pretty fun and takes some learning to get trail braking down but you can't go fast if you don't know how. Also learning to left foot brake. It is not a thing for everyone but it has become automatic on the sim for me and I am incorporating it more on the track. It happens some time and it is unconscious and when I realize what happened I am like wtf and then smile and say I need to do that again!

The other thing it really helps with is getting comfortable with slip angle. Got to be comfortable letting the car four-wheel slide or drift through fast corners!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote