View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 09:58 PM   #67 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
And how many of those janky air cooled turbos did you have drop shipped without changing your product description? I'm sure BettyZ wasn't the only person to open the box and go

"wtf is this? I didn't buy this"

"they cool the hot bearing housing with hot air and it's not even hooked to the oiling system to help cool it off"

No wonder the warranty is crap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how it works in Canada, but in all 50 States, offering a customer a product, and then delivering something significantly different, not only voids the contract but is also illegal. The technical term would be "fraud."

May not apply in my case as I learned this before delivery and accepted the delivery. But for those that had no idea, and thought they were getting a water-cooled turbo, there may be a cause of action there.

Last edited by BettyZ; 06-08-2021 at 10:10 PM.
BettyZ is offline   Reply With Quote