View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 07:07 PM   #8773 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

There is a local deal for a Fast intentions exhaust with the resonated X pipe. Was installed on a non nisno though. Anyone know what is the difference in fitment when Installed on a nismo?

***EDIT***
I bought it anyways, but seems like it will be tucked in 1-2". Apparently someone was gonna pick it up tomorrow, but If I grabbed it today... he would sell it. Probably just tricked me. I do the same. hahah. Wasn't too bad though. Only used for 8k miles. no scratches or dings. Also came with the resonated X pipe. Funny.. was a young guy. Apparently this exhaust wasn't loud enough... he went with a Tomei single exit. That Tomei was painfully loud on HFC's.

(Young people... lol. He bought an 09 and apparently got a real sweet deal with lower miles. I told him he should hook up an oil pressure gauge and make sure he doesn't have the dreadful gallery gasket issue. Apparently one of his "buddies" checked the "oil level" and all was good. Try to educate the unwilling. Even after showing him pictures of my 07 nismo that had it, and the donnor motor i'm using for a TT build that had it.)

Last edited by NissanTracker; 06-08-2021 at 08:39 PM.