View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 02:19 PM   #284 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed! MB does not want their run to end. Their car is not the best overall in the sense that they can dominate at all tracks. As stated earlier they simply have the best team and are the best at overcoming obstacles and most the time when they lose it is self inflected. They learn and recover quickly! I have to say with all the buttons and knobs on the steering wheel I wonder how many times a driver does what Lewis did and we don't hear about it other than the driver saying I'm sorry on the radio lol.

I could not be happier for Vettel. He drove his a$$ off. He still has the stuff and will make AM a better team. Gasley continues to lemonade out of lemons after RB did him wrong or right sense he keeps putting that decision to demote him back in there face! Also can't be happier for Sergio! Good stuff this weekend but I'm not sure about the last two road courses as they are either accident prone or just lead follow races.

Looking forward to more drama lol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote