View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

GR 86 variant

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/06/th...lacks-a-turbo/

I like the appearance of length in the side profile. That rocker panel line goes well with the front imo, although those corner slashes are getting played out (it's even been on the Nismo 370Z). I'm lukewarm about the rear.

That auto shift knob setup is a bit lol. But it seems nice generally otherwise.

The supposed $30k is still something to wrap my head around. I get that the Miata is at around $27k already — so I guess with the niche value and whatever supply challenges we've heard of, cars simply just cost this much. Meanwhile I've seen the I-4 Supra in the high $40's with some markups. That's sounds like a real ripoff in my mind.

Makes me wonder the upcoming Z can really slot between these price brackets and be all that we speculate it can be.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote