View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Go preach to China. They are the worlds largest polluter. They pollute more then everyone else combined. Until they change. Nothing is going to happen. Only your standard of living will go down. And lay your hands off my cows. I love my red meat.
Agree about China, but we lead by example, and then collectively countries can put pressure on them to improve.

One of the main reasons China is the world’s largest polluter besides too many Chinese people (see my statements above re breeding) is bc they are basically the world’s factory. Our country had much worse pollution in the 50s thru 70s as well and ironically as we offshored more and more manufacturing industry over there, we reduced our pollution as a by product.

I never said I wanted to ban red meat but your reaction to my statement is exactly the problem we are facing. Point fingers at everyone else and use them as an excuse not to do anything and not take responsibility and then refuse to even consider small changes. I never said no red meat, I said eat less of it is better for your personal health as well as our planet’s health.