View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 01:21 PM   #190 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I think this race proves again how superior MB is. In just four races the talk about the new rules and rake is no longer a thing. MB figured it out. RB is fast but their car is hard on tires and Max driving style is to aggressive to compete with Lewis. Lewis has him beat in the shortest straight away on every track and that the six inches between his ears. The greatest in any sport is "lucky" than the rest because they always put themselves in a place to when. RB really didn't have a chance to win as Lewis and even Bottas was faster than the RB car. Bottas is done! I doubt he will last the season. Time to promote George Russell. Russell continues to get faster and we know he can drive the MB.

The best of the rest continues to be fun! Leclerk continues to improve and go fast. McLaren is fast but seemed a little of this race Austin Martin, enough said. Alpha and Alpine are fun to watch. They are the party crashers. They may not be in the top of the best of the rest but they are going to keep it interesting by stealing points from the rest!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote