View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:33 AM   #7135 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Yes and no. My salary went up which isn't anything to sneeze at, but that was partly because this all occurred at my annual raise + performance review. I've been told the bonuses will be a lot larger. But the real improvement is to my visibility in the company. I was also told flat out I'm on the short list of replacements for running the division, when the time comes. All of that is very good.

But the situation I'm going into is, not mincing words, really ******* tough. The Director of Manufacturing had a year with this problem and only scratched the surface, so I have no illusions here - this could be the first time I really fail in this org. I've never run this dept, and the dept has some of the lowest performers in the entire organization. I may have to go in and really clean house. Probably 6 months minimum before I can start to breathe again, and that's if this goes well.

So if I'm unemployed in a year, I may hit you up for a place on your couch lol
It will be rough no doubt and you will be successful because you have always been successful. Just keep doing what you have always done. Set the expectations and be unapologetic. I let everyone know from the start what I expect. I only ask two things of them there trust and respect. I am here to make things the best they can be for the company and all of you and you have three options, get on my train, get off my train or be run over by it. The choice is theirs!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|