View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 05:46 PM   #6911 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
A couple of yrs back. We rented a 75ft house boat and took it about 60 miles down stream from Bullfrog. What we caught, we ate that night. Had a blast until we returned and had to fill up the gas tanks on the house boat. That was $2,500.

Took the motorhome down to Page. Parked the motorhome on the beach at Lone Rock Beach. The water was about 20 yards away from the motorhome. At night, there was who we called "the generator nazi". The sucker would start at 10pm every night on his quad. And go up and down the beach telling people to shut off their generators. It was over 100F during the day. Night wasn't much better.
I don't get it nobody is sleeping anyway because it is too dang hot.

I would launch at Whaweap and then run all the way up to Rainbow Bridge or further. I would have to fill up at Dangling Rope to make the trip back. My gas tank held 50 gallons!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|