View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 08:47 AM   #6827 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Good Hump Day Morning!!! Well it has been crazy weather here. It started with high wind, dry warm conditions this weekend. That led to a monster wildfire I am sure you saw on the news as it was raging out of control and threatened to take out a lot of wildlife habitat and a small community. Luckily the weather changed and the temps dropped significantly and we got some decent rain Monday night into Tuesday. The fire is still not out but not raging like it was. Yesterday's high was like 55 and today it will be 78 or so. Hopefully the wind will lay low but I think we maybe a bad summer for wildfires again. In other news, still waiting patiently on the Black Hole Z project. It is almost done unless I decide to have more work done. I think I am scared to bring it home LOL. I have a drum of e85 being delivered to the house today. It is not the good stuff but it is pump e85 straight from the transfer center so I don't have to worry about freshness and it is generally better that e80 so not bad for pump fuel. Also bought two liters of OSG gear oil for my first fluid change. Time to go break some rocks. Yawl have a great day and stay safe and sanitary.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|