View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 07:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowJester6 View Post
Neat. Those would appear to be the cruise control and clutch pedal switches that I had tested. Never thought about the adjustment for them. The tests I did should have ruled them out as the problem. I've got nothing to lose playing with them some more though. I'll report back with any findings.
You need to fully depress the clutch pedal to make sure it is closing the push pin all the way. If it is a little bit off, It will not make the contact close. Only then will the clutch inhibitor relay work properly if our car even has one. The older Nissans have for years. Fixed a many...
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote