View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 09:59 AM   #6038 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy week's end as this week is one to put behind us. My heart and prayers go out to Carp and his family. We lost two employees this past Friday night as the where traveling back to Kingman from Phoenix when they ran head on into a runway driver. They were killed instantly along with of their grandmother and a 15 year old nephew. They were both less than 25 years old. They both worked in my department before promoting to other position where they were doing very well. I and my wife will also be visiting and friend of our tomorrow who is on hospice at home with cancer and is not long for this world. I am so thankful for you all and that we can share our successes and tragedies together. Life is short, celebrate every chance you get, give someone a hug, smile at a stranger, laugh out loud and let people know that you love them. Be safe and sanitary yawl!!!! Much love and respect!!!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|