View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

So a few years back I tried to change the surface mount LED in the "S-mode" button. After that, I lost the lights on my steering wheel, center console, and the little ambient light by the map lights went out. Couldn't figure out why so, for the hell of it, I swapped the cluster as a test. After swapping the cluster, those lights started functioning again.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote