View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 08:13 PM   #5245 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Driver's side door handle stopped working on my 350z, please tell me that the 370z got upgraded door handle mechanics and better window regulator/motors. My first 350z I remember replacing the window motors at least twice on each side and the driver's side door handle once. The nismo only had a motor regulator reset once and now the door handle broke.

Anyways... got all the stuff for the oil catch can setup for the 370z. Was going to start fabbing a bracket for it, but brakes went out on my rav4... so had to change front calipers.

... always something
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote