View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 11:15 AM   #6262 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4atatime View Post
Wow! 35k plus a nice upgrade packed for $5k wow wow wow! I was not expecting that cheap honestly. If this is true Nissan knocked it out if the park. I wont be picking up one straight away because I just got my 370z but in a year or two yeah I definitely can see myself getting one for that price. Idk might just add a turbo to my car. But I am very excited about the prices if the leaks are true it's going to be a home run! Good job Nissan! I'm happy that this looks like it might just be successful and keep Nissan afloat.
i would take all that info with a massive grain of salt.

nissan hasn't come out with any actual info since the proto reveal last September.

they have not made 1 update since then, they have not given an actual release window, they haven't given any specs, etc...

they havent even actually confirmed that the VR30 (which we all know it has) will be the powerplant.

in my opinion nissan is failing majorly with this car. if they want it to sell they should be pushing updates and marketing to drive up sales. otherwise, this car will flop aside from the small group of Z people like us that will buy one.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote