View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 08:37 AM   #5217 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I will take a photo of the computer if the printer is down.
Funny story. I took a picture of the mileage before going in. Had 60 miles added. When I confronted the Nissan service tech, told me that he had to drive it to feel the alignment issues.

And to add to it, I did a paint correction and ceramic coating. Told them "Hey, this just went for a paint correction and ceramic coating... be careful". It comes back with dirty water streaks. Someone hand washed it with dirty water and marred up the ceramic coating. I freaked out at the guy at this point. His response is "all our cars that get service get hand washed". Couldn't believe it. Saw the bucket of nasty water and over used cloths. WTF ! Hand Washed? HAND WASH!!!! So there it is, a bucket filled with old nasty Rouge and Maxima sweat... all over my new Z.

In other words, this dealership is F'n dead to me. (BTW... i never go to the dealership. I have a full lift at home. Just wanted to use the Carvana warranty to get the alignment and multi-point inspected)

Dealerships in this area just suuuuck. Just 3 days ago, My old man brought is c6 Vette in for a check engine light problem. We needed a GM tool. Service tech says "Looks like you need new brakes, and they a pricey too". We just replaced them before the winter. Haha. Just for ***** and giggles, we followed him to the end. $1,200 for front rotors and pads. Then I called him out on it. "Dude, we just replaced these".. Apparently got "mixed up" on vettes. No other vette in the service center though.

Last edited by NissanTracker; 03-13-2021 at 08:46 AM.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote