View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 01:07 AM   #5214 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate the info. I'll do some more research. Loving the 370 so far.

In any case, this weekend "Mods" are

1) Finally found clear protective film that is wide enough to do the entire engine bonnet. Found it on amazon. Grabbed enough to do the fenders as well and it arrived today

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2) Black vinyl wrapping the top.

3) Over the winter, I put together a rear backup and front lip camera setup. It's the OEM style rear view mirror backup camera with OE factory license plate camera mount for the rear. The unique part of this kit is that I found a source for OEM style push switches for the cup holder panel where there are blanks on the nismo edition. I'm wiring up a front camera the will be pointing downward to the front lip.

Idea is to prevent curbing the front lip. This happened to me on my 350z nismo and I was pissed. I can now Just use the push switch to turn the front camera on and park without issues. Bench tested and it looking pretty good.

4) AAM resonated Ti short tails that need to get on.

Last edited by NissanTracker; 03-13-2021 at 01:26 AM.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote