View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 12:12 AM   #5211 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
A tune will help out with the gas pedal response.

You know what your alignment spec's are?

Tires make a big difference in handling of the 370.
Alignment specs, no clue. Factory? Haha. I asked for the alignment results and they "lost the print out"

Good call on the tires though. The fronts are still the originals. 2014 with only 14k miles. Have about 5/32nds. But the rear tires were replaced by Carvana and are "General G-Max". I have never heard of these before. I was just going to burn them out on a session and replace them.

I still have the carvana warranty(i purchased an extended one as well).. I'll check out another NIssan dealership and see what they say with alignment. The feeling i have is the camber is off.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote