View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 08:46 AM   #674 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I have enjoyed every bit of your journey as some of us know all to well what you are experiencing. I started my build just wanting to get a few things done besides my motor. Hell and first I was just going to reuse my same turbos and stuff well that got out of hand because of wait time and some expendable money tree funds so why not go all in with upgrades while I wait. I also figured I would get a few things done for areo, suspension and safety. Nothing that would set me back more than 5 or 6k. Well, after all the waiting my non-motor build kept growing, growing and growing. At last count I am pretty sure I am close to 30k for a roller. I about puked when I made the mistake of adding up all my cost for that part of my build and the crazy thing is I can't stop thinking about what else I need to get the most out of what I have. It is a damn addiction plain and simple. I...we need help and God love our wives!!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote