View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 08:26 AM   #4496 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Gubment check day! I hope all are doing well today and ready for the weekend and moving forward into the last month of the first quarter if you can believe already. Yes, Spring is upon us and that means psychopathic weather from now to Easter for us but the warm days are the best. I can't wait to spend time lounging in our newly landscaped back yard. Please come share it with us if you are near by as we are only an hour and half from Las Vegas and we have a couple spare bedroom and RV hookup. As for the track day Florida meetup that sound like a great idea and agree about either a fall, winter or spring date. I will see what I can arrange Mr. Elmo and ssfirehawk. It would a great way to honor our brother Eddie as he still serving us in the Army Reserves. He has deployed in Iraq for the past year and will be there until July. I am supposed to play in a senior softball tournament this weekend. I will probably sit the bench, drink beer and pinch hit if they need me. Got a cortisone shot in my left knee yesterday and it is already feeling normal again. I told my orthopedist about my symptoms I am experiencing on the left side of my body and he said I have a compressed disc is my neck. I just stared...glared at him an said really, thank you for that great and wonderful news. We both start laughing, I was just like WTF I am turning into Rusty. I know we look a like, and the only difference he is several inches taller but dang at this rate my wife will be sending me to auction like Rusty did with his motorhome LMAO. Anyway, time to make that bacon! Yawl, be safe and sanitary!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|