View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 08:23 AM   #155 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
never give up the dream, 68 and still trying LOL
Despite all the ailments that come with living an active life and my body reminding me my physical age, the hopes dreams of that 12 year old is still alive and well in my head. I still get butterflies when I play softball or go to grid. I not able to sleep before opening day of hunting season or any other exciting adventure or happenings. I won't worth a crap once Seb tells me my car is ready to pickup and might even shed a tear when I do. Yes on one hand I want time to slow down on the other I can't wait for tomorrow!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote