View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #42 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
completely irrelevant. Opinions have nothing to do with scientific data especially when they are given by someone who is ignorant on the matter.

Let's say you have a double-blind trial about the performance of two different tires, and the scientific data previously collected by competent people clearly demonstrates that Tire A performs much better in the wet weather. If the majority of the people participating are "clueless" and think Tire B performs better in the wet that doesn't mean that Tire B is all of a sudden a better value. It has the same value and quality regardless of what those idiots said about it.
Sure you are talking about technical performance characteristics here. I 100% agree that the sport Rays are better for the Autobahn or the track. This thread was solely about how much aesthetics Nissan gives you for a lowly base wheel and after I brought my wife into this, about how said aesthetics are perceived by females.

If you are single, that hot, curvy girl you are trying to impress probably sees the world in the same way as my wife and is just as clueless. Zero consideration would be given to 'wheel fitment' and the like.

Last edited by viiv; 02-23-2021 at 11:54 AM.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote