View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
viiv
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datcipher View Post
I'm not sure those are very similar, but I will say that I always hated black rims, and one of my first plans before I even saw my 370 was to replace the rims or have them powder coated. All that went out the window when I saw them - along with the somewhat blackened head and taillights on the newer models, they really work. I have a white car so it's very black and white in a good way!
Fun fact, when we were at the dealership in early 2019 and we ended up factory ordering my passion red as a base trim; they had two other 2020 models side-by-side, one a base with the gun metallic wheels and another a sport with the 19" Rays forged wheels.

I asked my wife who was clueless about Z's at the time which she thought was the more expensive (trim) level, and she pointed to the base model.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote