View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 08:42 AM   #24 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasm View Post
Appreciate your reply Hotrodz.
And I guess you are using the stock one for the rear? Is that right? If yes, then, Have you ever tried using the softest setting on the rear bar? It might work ..
Well, I am trying to find out why people are not using the Hotchkis rear bar even with softest setting!!??

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
I currently run no rear bar for track as it helps the car rotate better and which means better traction out of turns. Some run with a bar depending on their wheel and coilover setup. I may end up running the OEM bar to help balance out the effects of my aero setup once I can get her to the track and shake her down. Generally speaking no bar or a light rear bar is will improve track performance.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote