View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 08:26 AM   #3902 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Nuclear Tuesday, you glow in the dark bumble heads! In my previous life as wildlife biologist me and many of my peers have stated the same facts that Rusty and other have shared and we are not heard by the politicians and those with a green agenda above all other things. I fought tooth and nail to keep windfarms out of my region and was successful. Now there is one small 5 tower farm near town and a large several square miles of windmills between us and Hoover Dam. It is an eye sore and will kill lots of migratory birds along with displacing pronghorn antelope and mule deer that no longer use those areas as part of their home range. I am not a total hater of solar as I think it is fine and should be on the rooftops of homes and businesses in the southwest CA to Texas to as supplemental form of energy. Just as with all thing the red tape of regulation should be streamlined just as the did for vaccines currently. We know more than ever about nuclear energy and how to tame it, use it and deal with waste including recycling or repurposing the waste. Anyway now that we have solved that problem yawl stay warm and keep the right side up and pointed in the right direction. Off to the salt mine to make that bread. Got bills to pay and stuff to buy in my effort to keep the economy going. Be well and have safe and sanitary day!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|