View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 08:07 AM   #3901 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Nuke is the way to go. It's the cheapest per MW produced and the cleanest. Only 3 problems with it.

1. Cost and time to get the permits. 2 to 4 billions dollars and 15 years.

2. Cost 20 billion, and time to build a nuke. 15 to 20 yrs and more than one company to share the cost.

3. What do you do with the waste. Yucca Mountain is the perfect place. But you have "Not in my backyard" people. Then you have to transport it. People are scare chitless over that.
keeps me employed lol

but seriously it is the way to go. clean and safe with new designs.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony