View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 08:04 AM   #3575 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Tuesday! Well the week is off to a good start for me as Monday was drama free and now let's see if the rest of the week will follow. Looking forward to the weekend as I am headed to my favorite track. I will not be driving as I have no way to get the Miata to the track since it is at my brother's house and he is three hours away from me and the track is another four hours from him. I will be having fun as I will be instructing drivers in an official capacity for the weekend. I'm following in the footsteps of my big brother Rusty. I find instructing actually makes me faster because after talking the driver through everything it really cements things in my frontal lobe LMAO. No news with the Z. I will be contacting the shop for an update today. Hopefully things are getting buttoned up nice tidy. Yawl watch your top knot and keep your powder dry and don't let the polar vortex still your joy. Keep safe and if you can't stay sanitary.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|