View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:32 AM   #2413 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Happy Friday, we have made it another week and we are still despite all the political rhetoric. It is my sincere hope that we can focus less on what divides us and all faith in individuals but the collective strength of each other to be a positive influence on by action and words of encouragement. This has always been my aim regardless of what is going on around me. That said it is a good day as there a few more coins in my bank account today as well. I need a set of track tires. I think I am going to get a set of Nankang AR-1s. Yawl have a great day and stay safe and sanitary!!!
i was looking at maybe trying those new Falken AZENIS RT660tires for the Z. now that i will not be driving to the office both cars are going to be minimally used during the warm months here.sadly RE-11's are gone and my spares have dwindled to just 2 sets of front and a 50% pair of rears.

still looking at RE-71s too.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony