View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:27 AM   #2406 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Media won't care. It's just a matter of time before we see the 'military bad', 'veterans bad', and 'everyone that doesn't agree with me needs to go to a re-education camp'.....

Oh wait, it's already started... National Guard troops told by Capitol Police to take their 'breaks' in a parking garage.....

It's amazing that AOC was opposed to that.....
i saw that. they used them for protection and photo ops then tossed them like trash. also they removed all military flags from the oval office. fuckin commie's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Just goes to show you that the media is not one sided, they hate on all sides!
well they lean supppppppppper left......until they run out of clicks online then they may swing a touch for profits.

cash rules everything.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony