View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:59 PM   #1060 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
That gap is a killer. I'm only up a few degrees. I can't raise the rear of the splitter up because of the way it is mounted. I have to lower the front and find something to fill the gap.
Yep, once you take the diffuser off, you have to deal with the gap and if you keep the diffuser on then you have to try to find a way to angle it down in front which would be some kind of angled filler but then the splitter would be scraping all the time because it would be lower in the front.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote