View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:49 AM   #1822 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Everything they own is in a trust, and I'm the executor of said trust. I'm trying to convince my parents that now is a good time to move to assisted living, sell the property and put it into the trust and let the trust pay for their assisted living. IDGAF if there isn't a penny left when they go. Less work for me.
I will be talking to my mom this spring when she comes back to the west. Ne and my brother's are in the same place of we don't need or want anything. She raised us right and we all are solid financially. So are her our kids for the most part. We just need to have things clearly lined out so there is no issues in executing her washes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|