View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 07:31 PM   #1781 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys
your kind words honestly mean so much, even Jar’s comment made me

My dad’s health was pretty good up until about 3 months ago then things seemed to go pretty fast. I made it a point to spend every Sunday afternoon and dinner with him and enjoyed every minute of it.

I had an 18ft fishing boat for 15 yrs. and we would go fishing weekly from spring till fall.
In the 1960s my dad bought a hundred acre hunting property and we would go hunting almost every weekend from September until November, and although I quit hunting in my late teens I would always make it to deer camp just to hangout.
Dad wasn’t in good shape this year but he still made it, I wasn’t able to because I was in contact with someone who tested positive for the COVID and didn’t want to take the chance, but I was happy he did.

If you’re parents are starting to age out, spend some quality time with them you won’t regret it.