View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #179 (permalink)
trangalang
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Midnight Blue
trangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond reputetrangalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermoore View Post
I’m convinced it’s fixed in my case.
Can you clarify which part you had to grease?

I bought this shifter last year but ended up selling it since the rattle was driving me crazy while I was DD'ing my Z. Currently running a Torque Solutions short shifter with an extension and overall feels like crap compared to how the Coolerworx felt.

Thinking back, I recall greasing the bolt to connect the shifter to the linkage but maybe the rattling could be caused by the lateral play from the insert hitting the linkage when installed? Forgot now snug the insert was.

I will buy this damn thing for a second time if someone found a solution for the rattling
trangalang is offline   Reply With Quote