View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 09:50 AM   #9619 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Got the Jeep back from the dealer. Isn't the Jeep's fault for breaking. When they dropped the gas tank to replace the hose. They found a critter nest
I had a 2003 Rav 4 as my commuter. Last year, thing caught fire coming home from work. Thing filled up with smoke quickly and engulfed in flames . Only had 58k miles on it. Fire department found a critter nest.

Bought a 2004 RAV4 with 25k miles with the Insurance and found another critter nest not more than. 2 weeks later. I switched jobs and never saw one again. Apparently something at my work. Crossing my fingers with this one.

... I check for critter nests all the time now to the point it's almost a phobia. "Hate little F'ers living in my engine bay" syndrome.

Last edited by NissanTracker; 12-20-2020 at 09:52 AM.