View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 05:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joon View Post
Hello,

Did some research and there seem not to be barely any review on Voodoo 13 new rear camber arm. Anyone who has it, can you chime in on your experience with it? I understand most run SPL, but if the voodoo one is just as good for a DD then I rather spend that extra buck on the alignment.

Thanks

https://274048-850599-raikfcquaxqnco...NS-0301-HC.jpg
On this wonderful forum you will find a lot of people here are on the SPL bandwagon they do make quality suspension parts as well. I have ran the Voodoo 13 rear camber arms for many years on my Z. I actually choose to run these rear camber arms after I seen one of the fastest Z I have seen at one of the tracks I run at was using these rear camber arms. In my experience the Voodoo 13 rear camber arms are excellent quality arms and will work on the street or track. I was able to achieve proper alignment on my Z with the Voodoo 13 rear chamber arms. Also the Voodoo 13 rear chamber arms hold there adjustment too just like the SPL rear chamber arms your alignment technician will thank you. What springs or coilovers are you running on your Z?